Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Collaborative Challenge for October 19th


It's been a hard week for the shop. The old man has been working his hands to the bone trying to fix the damages from the hurricane. He says he will keep me around for as long as he can afford it, and I'm thankful for it because my next meal is always in question. I've been out of school for almost two months and I wonder if I'll ever see the doors to my high school again. The little happiness in my life comes from the animals which I take care day to day. They are always excited to see me and one can't help but smile at the birds chirping in the window. They appreciated the new addition my boss added today to protect them from the weather, so they were sure to make it known to anyone who was there to listen.

Peer critique from Jacob Barr:
The ever seeing the doors to the high school i do not get? Unless it is in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment